Brian C. McCart
Brian McCart joined the Law Offices of Brian Timothy Meyers in 2008. He is a civil trial attorney licensed to practice law in Missouri. Brian focuses his practice on plaintiff’s personal injury work, including cases involving brain and spinal injuries, medical malpractice, products liability, unsafe premises, and auto and truck accidents.
Brian currently resides in the Kansas City area with his wife, Sherry, and their two children, Cole and Lea. Sherry, a pediatric nurse, also helps injured families in the Kansas City area.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- 100% Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 2009
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- Park University, Parkville, Missouri
- B.A. magna cum laude
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (KCMBA)