Brian Timothy Meyers
Brian was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. His grandfather was a lawyer and his father was a lawyer, who ultimately became a trial judge in Jackson County, Missouri.
Brian founded the Law Offices of Brian Timothy Meyers in 1987. He has focused his law practice on representing injured people and their families since 1982.
Over the years, Brian has had the opportunity to win many personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits in Missouri and Kansas. “Success in winning cases is based upon the same ingredients for success in any endeavor – hard work and preparation.” Every case that Brian takes on is a case that he intends to win.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 1982
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas
- J.D. – 1982
- Honors: Washburn Law School Foundation – Dean’s Honor Society
- University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- B.A. – 1976
- Honors: Teaching Certification
- Honors: Full Athletic Scholarship for Football
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: English
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating – the Highest Possible Rating for Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standard – 2010
- Voted as “Best of the Bar” in the Kansas City Business Journal – an award that recognizes outstanding lawyers in the metro area as chosen by peers in the legal community.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Directors for Our Lady of Mercy Country Home
- Founder of Waldo Pizza in Kansas City, MO