Laura Kulan Young
Attorney at Law
Laura Kulan Young joined the Law Offices of Brian Timothy Meyers in 2013. She is licensed to practice in Missouri, Kansas, and before the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri.
Laura received her undergraduate degree in biology and psychology from Drury University in Springfield, Missouri. Prior to law school, Laura spent 7 years working for two personal injury law firms. She obtained her law degree from the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Laura’s experience prior to law school, combined with her formal legal training, provides the experience needed to successfully represent you.
Areas of Practice
- 75% Personal Injury (Plaintiff)
- 25% Workers’ Compensation (Plaintiff)
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Missouri, 2013
- Kansas, 2014
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 2013
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- J.D. – 2013
- Drury University, Springfield, Missouri
- Major: Biology/Psychology
Honors and Awards
- Tierra Farrow Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Association for Women Lawyers
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity