Please check your automobile policy or call your insurance agent and MAKE CERTAIN you have plenty of UNINSURED and UNDERINSURED coverage on your vehicles. The person who is drunk driving or acting irresponsibly that crosses the center line or runs the stop sign is, in many cases, without insurance or with the bare minimum of insurance.

UNINSURED AND UNDERINSURED MOTORIST COVERAGE is insurance you need to have to protect you and your family from catastrophic consequences involving huge medical bills and lost wages.

This insurance coverage is CHEAP compared to your other vehicle coverage and it is the single most important coverage to have to protect yourself and your family. We have been representing injured people for over 30 years, and this coverage is essential. Call your agent today and make sure you have a large policy limit for UNINSURED AND UNDERINSURED MOTORIST COVERAGE.

Questions about the legal issue in your life? We have answers.